|Previous||1 of 96||Next|
small (250x250 max)
medium (500x500 max)
large ( > 500x500)
|Title||Bulletin of Mary Hardin-Baylor College, Belton, Texas Volume XXXIX, Number 3|
|Alternative Title||[1947-1948 Mary Hardin-Baylor College Catalogue; 1948-1949 Announcements]|
|Creator||Mary Hardin-Baylor College (Belton, Tex.)|
|Board of Trustees||
James, R. B.
Wilson, R. T.
Brindley, G. V.
White, W. R.
|Place||Belton, Bell County, Texas|
|Description||Includes a list of faculty, students, and courses.|
|Notes||OF INTEREST: THE CHAPEL CHOIR. The Chapel Choir, consisting of twenty-five singers of special ability, represents the college on many important occasions throughout the year, appearing in churches, at broadcasting stations, before commercial and service clubs, and on chapel programs. Admission is by audition. No fee is charged for membership in the Chapel Choir.|
|Original Media||Original resource provided as: printed catalog|
|Physical Description||96 pages|
|Digital Resource Type||Text|
|Digital Format||Displayed as .pdf|
|Physical Location||This catalog is housed in the Musick Alumni Center and Museum at the Parker House, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor|
|Digital Collection||College Catalogs|
|Publisher||Townsend Memorial Library, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor|
|Rights||Educational use only, no other permissions given by the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor|